Out & Equal Workplace Advocates is seeking a dynamic individual with proven strategy, management, and interpersonal skills to serve as Chief Financial and Administrative Officer (CFAO). Out & Equal Workplace Advocates is the world’s premier nonprofit organization dedicated to achieving lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer workplace equality. The Mission: O&E is the global convener, thought leader, and catalyst actively working to achieve workplaces of equality and belonging – supporting LGBT+ employees and leaders who thrive in their careers and lives, and achieve greater impact on the world. Since 1996, O&E has worked with executives, HR professionals, Employee Resource Groups, and individuals to provide leadership and professional development, education, and research to create workplaces that are free of discrimination. O&E hosts the annual Workplace Summit, where employees and experts from around the world gather to share strategies and best practices to create diverse and inclusive workplaces that foster belonging for LGBTQ people. For more information on Out & Equal Workplace Advocates, please visit www.outandequal.org.
Candidate Profile: The responsibilities of the CFAO include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Organizational Leadership and Development
- Financial Expertise
- Financial Planning
- Investment Oversight
- Grants and Contracts Management
- Operations and Administrative Acumen
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Facilities Management
Qualifications:The ideal candidate will have the following professional and personal qualities, skills, and characteristics:
- Passion for and commitment to the mission of O&E
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or similar; advanced degree in one of those disciplines and/or a CPA certification is strongly preferred
- A minimum of 10-15 years of operations experience, with a minimum of five years as a CFO (or equivalent responsibility), preferably in an organization with assets of $5M+
- Previous oversight of multiple functional areas and teams, such as financial planning, investment management, HR, IT, and operations
- Experience partnering closely with executive staff and a Board of Directors; proven ability to develop and support a team across multiple functions
- Demonstrated experience in change management
- Exceptional time and project management skills, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple high-level projects simultaneously
Contact Out & Equal Workplace Advocates has engaged Koya Leadership Partners to help in this hire. Please submit a compelling cover letter and resume to Meghan Franklin herehttps://talent-profile.koyapartners.com/search/3848. Out & Equal Workplace Advocates is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women, and LGBTQ+, and other underrepresented applicants. About Koya Leadership PartnersKoya Leadership Partners, a member of the Diversified Search Group, is a leading executive search and strategic advising firm dedicated to connecting exceptionally talented people with mission-driven clients. Our founding philosophy—The Right Person in the Right Place Can Change the World—guides our work as we partner with nonprofits & NGOs, institutions of higher education, responsible businesses, and social enterprises in local communities and around the world. For more information about Koya Leadership Partners, visit .
Out & Equal Workplace Advocates has engaged Koya Leadership Partners to help in this hire. Please submit a compelling cover letter and resume to Meghan Franklin herehttps://talent-profile.koyapartners.com/search/3848.