Position Summary:The Consumer Marketing Coordinator reports directly to the Director for Consumer Marketing and is responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies to increase brand awareness, membership and merchandise revenue growth. This position assists in setting and monitoring the department’s fiscal budget. Position Responsibilities:
- Work with the senior department staff to set and track fiscal budgets, expenses, revenue, cost centers and other financial components.
- Produce written material for the web or other forms of external and internal communication needs, such as blog posts, social media captions, letters, and various other Consumer Marketing priorities.
- Prepare and draft information for Board updates and Board reports.
- Communicate department performance weekly to the Consumer Marketing department and stakeholders.
- Assist in developing key cause marketing merchandising collaborations to expand HRC’s visibility.
- Manage and foster relationships with cause marketing partners.
- Actively seek product placement opportunities to increase brand visibility and awareness.
- Manage and foster relationships with both internal and external partners.
- Liaison between Accounting, Store Managers, and Consumer Marketing department.
- Assist with administrative duties including store orders, headquarter purchase orders, invoicing and gifting.
- Assist with remote merchandise sales.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or (equivalent work experience) plus one to three years of related experience.
- Creativity and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and commitment to providing high quality work with a service-oriented approach.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong skills with social media, Microsoft Office applications and Google Apps (Gmail, Google Docs and Drive).
- Strong interest in and commitment to LGBTQ equality.
Please apply with your resume and cover letter.