We strongly encourage people of color, transgender and non-binary people to apply. HRC is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone, including non-LGBTQ people, to join our team. Position Summary:The All Children - All Families (ACAF) Assistant is primarily responsible for meeting the administrative needs in support of the ACAF program. The All Children - All Families Assistant reports directly to the Director of All Children - All Families. This position requires the ability to organize and efficiently manage multiple tasks. The Assistant works closely with the Finance department to prepare and submit facilitator and consultant invoices as well as contracts and training invoices for public and private child welfare agencies. This position updates and manages multiple digital platforms that collect data from ACAF agencies providing trainings to child welfare agencies across the country. Position Responsibilities:
- Maintain multiple, up-to-date databases of records for trainings, activities, and accomplishments of the ACAF program.
- Manage contracts and invoices in a timely manner for individual agencies through the ACAF fee-for-service training model.
- Request and coordinate payments to trainers for the ACAF fee-for-service model.
- Manage ACAF program consultant contracts and invoices.
- Complete monthly corporate card reports and per diem submissions for the ACAF program.
- Respond to requests for information, materials and assistance from ACAF staff, consultants, participating agencies and partner organizations.
- Perform administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings, writing/sending minutes, and more.
- Maintain multiple online hubs of program training materials, publications and resources and ACAF program webpages on hrc.org
- Handle materials requests from staff and external stakeholders efficiently and appropriately.
- Prepare regular data reports for staff, directors, and board members as requested.
- Coordinate and support on- and off-site meetings and events involving ACAF staff and project collaborators.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) with one to two years’ relevant administrative work experience in a professional environment preferred.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, and the demonstrated ability to work independently and to prioritize competing tasks.
- Exceptional attention to accuracy and detail.
- Logical thinker with outstanding organizational, task management and time management skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and manage work under tight deadlines
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Google Apps (Gmail, Google Docs and Drive). Experience with Survey Gizmo, Zoom video conferencing and Salesforce preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills. Able to compose well-written and customer-service focused emails to respond to external inquiries.
- Understanding of LGBTQ issues and a commitment to LGBTQ equality
- Knowledge of and interest in children and family services.
Please apply via the website with your resume and cover letter.