As the largest civil rights organization working to achieve equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender Americans, the Human Rights Campaign represents a force of more than 1.5 million members and supporters nationwide — all committed to making HRC's vision a reality. HRC envisions a world where lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people are embraced as full members of society at home, at work and in every community.
Position SummaryThe Multimedia Coordinator reports to the Senior Multimedia Manager and is responsible for assisting in the Human Rights Campaign’s production studio and providing support to develop associated video products.Position Responsibilities:
- Help to shoot, edit and produce HRC’s video projects;
- Develop HRC’s rapid video response with an eye toward online use;
- Assist in the management video project requests and help establish project timelines;
- Develop and catalogue addition of assets to library;
- Assist with the management of HRC’s online video channels including YouTube and Vimeo;
- Assist with technical upgrades to media center;
- Assist with live video production at HRC events as needed;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree required and/or one to three years of in a video production position. Strong portfolio of video projects from concept to completion.
- Knowledge and experience with Adobe Premiere CC, Adobe PhotoShop, After Effects, Illustrator.
- Knowledge and experience with Apple software (Macs).
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Non-traditional hours (nights and weekends) will occasionally be necessary.
- Moderate travel, sometimes on short notice, should be expected.
Please visit our website to apply: www.hrc.org/careers