We strongly encourage people of color, transgender and non-binary people to apply. HRC is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone, including non-LGBTQ people, to join our team. Position Summary:The Pride Fulfillment Temp will work with the Membership Outreach team and the HRC Operations department to fulfill pride shipments to over 200 Pride events nationwide. This temp will play an integral role in coordinating and maintaining a “live” inventory system, along with maintaining working order and cleanliness of the Membership Storage Room. Other duties will include handling large scale returns and restocking all materials. This position will also occasionally assist with the Pride program’s other day to day operations. Position Responsibilities:The Pride Fulfillment Temp will have important responsibilities from the beginning of their position, as well as miscellaneous assignments as they are needed.
- Work closely with a team of other Temps, a Project Coordinator (Team Lead) and a Project Manager in the preparation of 200 shipments
- Organize and effectively manage the storage of materials
- Assist in management of an accurate inventory of materials
- Pre-pack shipments for weekends with numerous pride events
- Organize the receiving of materials back from events and all restocking
- Other duties as assigned
- One to three years of successful administrative or program support
- Previous experience in fulfillment and shipping operations
- Basic proficiency in or willingness to work with Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Drive
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Professional & responsible manner
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Ability to work as part of a small team in a non-traditional office environment
- Personal interest in and commitment to LGBTQ rights are desirable to engage with constituents
All positions at the Human Rights Campaign may require travel on a regular basis or periodically. Where the need arises for business travel, appropriate compensation as outlined by the Fair Labor Standards Act will apply. No phone calls or emails, please. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to queries about application status.
Please apply with your resume and cover letter.