We are Wingo NYC – a growing fundraising and donor communications consulting firm, seeking an energetic, enthusiastic and creative Project Manager. We build powerful and sustainable individual and major giving campaigns and galas for social and cultural change. Wingo NYC has strengthened 300+ nonprofit clients since 1996 by providing hands-on nonprofit fundraising and design services.This new staff position will help manage a portfolio of clients to move contract deliverables forward as we work with organizations to build and manage donor prospect pipelines, create beautiful fundraising solicitation and cultivation materials, implement special events and train and develop boards and staff in fundraising.Duties:
- Writing compelling case materials for annual and capital campaigns
- Writing a wide variety of donor communications – print, online and social media
- Advising on design of case materials and all print, online and social media graphics
- Creating and managing project calendars and timelines
- Overseeing donor moves management, including creating and maintaining prospect trackers
- Creating client meeting agendas and actively participating in and leading client meetings
- Communicating frequently and honestly about project status and next steps
- Managing recruitment and communication with host committees and peer-to-peer fundraising teams
- Planning and implementing major donor cultivation events
- Managing client event and appeal data including guests lists, income trackers and mailing lists
- Advising on digital fundraising strategies and CRMs
- Creating and implementing social media plans for fundraising campaigns
- Assisting with board trainings, including preparing the necessary materials
- Conducting and overseeing prospect research to include analysis and assigning next steps
- Administrative support, including scheduling and making follow up calls and emails
- Attend pitch meetings with prospective clients
- Supporting our events team on day-of-event tasks for 8-10 galas per year
- Supporting our business goals and objectives
- Supporting clients with training and crisis management as needed
This position will primarily support the work of our Vice President, and will work closely with our in-house design team, research and events staff.
We are looking for a candidate with 3-5 years fundraising experience who can fill this role with competence, grace and humor. Must possess great attention to detail; ability to communicate effectively and efficiently in group settings; proficiency in Microsoft Office and social media; experience in special events management; experience using donor databases and CRMs; a demonstrated commitment to social justice and the missions of our clients – and be able to work evenings as needed for client meetings and events.
Visit our website, wingo.nyc, to see if we are a fit for you, and respond with a resume and cover letter detailing your qualifications and interest. Only seriously considered candidates will be contacted. Email your resume and cover letter to jobs [at] wingo.nyc with “Project Manager” in the subject line.