Who We Are: All Out is a global movement for love and equality. Our mission is to build a world where no person will have to sacrifice family or freedom, safety or dignity, because of who they are or who they love. By mobilising millions of people around the world at key moments of crisis and opportunity, we are bringing people power to the movement for equality at an unprecedented rate. We petition world leaders and global organisations and use creative campaigning tactics – online and offline – to capture the attention of the global media around the fight for the rights of lesbian, gay, bi, and trans people.
Who We Are Hiring: We are recruiting for a Regional Campaigns Manager for Europe. We are looking for a Europe-based candidate who's passionate about campaigning for love and equality. The ideal candidate has experience building partnerships across Europe, working or volunteering within the LGBT movement, and a passion for everything online. We are looking for a candidate excited to take strategic risks, act boldly, and creatively engage with our campaigns to join our team of smart, talented, and quick-witted campaigners. You don't have to have experience as a digital campaigner, but you need to be excited about becoming one, and have the raw skills to pick up new platforms and tools quickly. This position can be based anywhere in Europe. Responsibilities:
- Build partnerships with LGBT organisations and activists across Europe (particularly in France and Italy);
- Work collaboratively with LGBT networks across Europe to develop and run local campaigns;
- Project manage the delivery of ambitious communications strategies in Europe;
- Project manage the expansion of All Out's campaigning into new languages, including German and Italian;
- Identify and pitch rapid-response campaigns around global crises and opportunities for LGBT rights, with a focus on European campaigns;
- Write inspiring email and social media copy;
- Design creative tactics to ensure campaigns have real-world impact, and reach audiences beyond All Out's current pool of supporters;
- Use digital tools to test and monitor the performance of campaign emails, action pages, social shares and paid social advertising.
- Experience in devising campaign strategies, either in a professional or unpaid activist context;
- Desire and ability to quickly pick up digital campaigning skills;
- Understanding of storytelling and how to reframe a debate to win a campaign;
- Proven experience in building partnerships;
- Strong project management skills;
- Experience and knowledge of LGBT rights in Europe;
- Experience in securing media coverage;
- Fluency in spoken and written English, and fluency in Italian and/or French. Additional language skills (particularly German, Portuguese and Spanish) are a plus.
- Existing connections and relationships with LGBT networks in Europe desirable but not required.
Pay and benefits are highly competitive and based on experience. This is a permanent position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other. We strongly encourage applications from people of color, trans people, and gender nonconforming people. To apply, please submit a resume, cover letter and application at the following link: http://allout.org/en/jobs/#op-81756-regional-campaigns-manager-europe Application deadline: November 29th, 2015. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.